Creative Account Manager
Looking for a new place to carry out new missions? We are recruiting an autonomous Account Manager NL-ENG, to join our graphic & digital co-creative agency based in the heart of Liège since 2001.
You will join our 18 people team in a pleasant working environment and work on a portfolio of national and international customers.
You ‘ll work within the team (Print & Digital), acting as a link between clients and the studio:
- You’ll be responsible for the coordination of communication campaigns (print and digital) and therefore communicating clearly to all those involved.
- You must understand our clients' needs and objectives and liaise closely with them throughout campaigns, often on a daily basis.
- You’ll manage administrative and campaign work and ensure that advertising projects are completed on time and on budget.
- The role can involve handling multiple accounts (tasks?) in a competitive environment.
Tasks typically involve
- Meeting and sharing with clients to discuss and identify their needs (digital and print).
- Working with agency colleagues to realise a creative job that meets the client's brief and budget.
- Presenting, alongside agency colleagues, the creative ideas and budget to the client.
- Being the link between the client and the studio by maintaining regular contact with both, ensuring that communication flows effectively.
- Clarifying the job details with both clients and the studio.
- Presenting creative work to clients for approval or modification.
- Undertaking administration tasks (offers, budgets, plannings, ...).
- Setting and leading meetings (internal with the team and with clients).
- Pitching fresh and innovative ideas to clients.
- Developping new businesses with existing clients and being ready to new ones.
In order to succeed in this role, we’re expecting you to have:
- A solid background in digital and print projects management and sales.
- Fluency in Dutch and English. Other language is a plus.
- 3-5 years of proven experience in a similar function or in a Brand Manager position. But what will make the difference is your talent, your social skills and your ability to manage your daily job.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Ability to work both independently and together with the group.
- A real team spirit.
- Organized, dynamic, proactive and self-motivated.
We are proud of the warm, relaxed and friendly environment at In Fine Co-Creative Agency. Every team member has been chosen for their skills as well as for their ability to fit in with the team.
We offer a Full Time CDI, in a pleasant and young working environment based in Liège.
We give importance to employee empowerment and autonomy. We make every effort to ensure that employees feel good and involved at In Fine. Come have a coffee with us along the Meuse. We'll discuss and learn from each other.
Send us your updated resume, as well as your cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our Website: www.infine.net