In Fine is looking for a new
In Fine is a full-service communication agency based in Liège since 2001.
To support our growth, we are recruiting an autonomous and creative bilingual Account Manager NL/FR. You will join a team of 14 people in a pleasant working environment and work on a portfolio of national and international customers – www.infine.net
- You‘ll work within advertising or multi-service agencies (Print & Digital), acting as a link between clients and the agency.
- You’ll be responsible for the coordination of communication campaigns and therefore communicating clearly to all those involved.
- You must understand our clients’ needs and objectives and liaise closely with them throughout campaigns, often on a daily basis.
- You’ll manage administrative and campaign work and ensure that advertising projects are completed on time and on budget.
- The role can involve handling multiple accounts in a competitive environment.
Tasks typically involve:
- Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their advertising requirements;
- Working with agency colleagues to devise an advertising campaign that meets the client’s brief and budget;
- Presenting, alongside agency colleagues (particularly the account director), the campaign ideas and budget to the client;
- Working with the account manager to brief media, creative and research staff, and assisting with the formulation of marketing strategies;
- Liaising with, and acting as the link between, the client and advertising agency by maintaining regular contact with both, ensuring that communication flows effectively;
- Negotiating with clients and agency staff about the details of campaigns;
- Presenting creative work to clients for approval or modification;
- Writing client reports;
- Undertaking administration tasks;
- Arranging and attending meetings;
- Pitching fresh and innovative ideas to clients.
Skills, Personality & Values:
- Perfect bilingual NL/FR
- Significant experience in professional client relationship management
- A solid background in advertising, design or marketing
- The ability to plan and strategise at a senior level
- A persuasive and confident approach to creative projects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Effective team management capabilities
- A keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints
- Full awareness of creative processes and techniques, including digital platforms
- The willingness to note relevant trends and develop ideas
=> Discover our team and our studio here : infine.net/about-us/