Front End Developer
In fine is a graphic & digital co-creative agency based in Liège since 2001.
To support our growth, we are recruiting a creative and independent Front End Developer. You will join a team of 14 people in a pleasant work environment and work on a portfolio of national and international clients - www.infine.net.
- Support our digital team with the creation of our clients’ corporate websites.
- Understand our clients' needs and objectives and liaise closely with our project manager throughout projects, often daily.
- Ensure that projects are completed on time and on budget.
- Cooperate with our project manager to discuss and to identify the needs of the client regarding the creation of his website.
- Work with our digital team to create a website that meets the client's brief and budget.
- Present creative and successful work to our art director and project manager before approval or modification by the clients.
- Pitch fresh and innovative ideas for clients.
- A solid background in HTML5 language, CSS3: W3C is your best friend. You are used to use Less or Sass. Able to use Grunt, Gulp or Webpack is an asset.
- Ability to create a mobile first website and to optimize its web performance.
- Ability to collaborate on a Git project.
- SVG has no secret for you.
- Staying tuned regularly on technical and design evolutions is an asset.
- Perfect knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator, to create original designs of websites.
- Affinity with graphic design to ensure a clean and successful layout with focus on quality and detail.
- Bring your technical point of view (UI/UX) to under-construction projects.
- Skills in animation: you can suggest and add light animations to some elements of a website.
- A persuasive and confident approach to creative projects.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent team player.
- A keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints.
- Focus on quality, detail minded, willing to take care of customer point of view.
- Full awareness of creative processes and techniques of digital platforms.
- Note relevant trends and develop ideas.
You have at least 3 years of proven experience in similar functions.
Fluent in French, working knowledge of English.
Temporary mission in terms of our workload, in a pleasant and young working environment based in Liège. National and international various customers.
Please send your resume and updated portfolio showcasting your skills, passion and your keen attention to the finishing details of some work, to firstname.lastname@example.org.