Looking for a new place to carry out new missions and to share your creativity ? We are recruiting an autonomous Front-end Developer FR / ENG, to join our graphic & digital co-creative agency based in the heart of Liège since 2001.
You will join our 18 people team in a pleasant working environment and work on a portfolio of national and international customers.
You‘ll work within the digital team, acting as key member to help achieve creative and efficient digital platforms. For some projects, we will ask you to provide a successful work from A to Z and for other projects you’ll collaborate with the rest of the team.
- You are a sass master with NodeJS using npm environnement.
- Wordpress ACF is your best friend. You can integrate a 100% custom Wordpress theme based on an invision project and including the database communication using php.
- Mobile First and Web Performance are a religion for you. You can bring your technical point of view (UI/UX) to under-construction projects. User experience is at the heart of all our productions.
- You are familiar with tools like Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager and you are able to interpret data from them.
- Ability to collaborate on a Git project and to work within a scrum process. Atlassian’s Bitbucket and Jira tools skills are a plus.
- You have skills in HTML and JS animations: you can suggest and add light animations by yourself. Knowledge in After Effects build animation is a plus.
- Next to this technical knowledge, you have a feeling for design. You are able to take the lead, respecting existing graphic guidelines and recommendations from the web designer.
- A keen attention to detail, briefing, and budgetary restraints.
In order to succeed in this role, we’re expecting you to:
- Have at least 3 years of proven experience in similar functions and similar work environment.
- Be flexible and have a great sense of multi-tasking. Proven ability to juggle multiple projects in a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Be able to work both independently and together with the group.
- Have a real team spirit.
- Be proactive and autodidact. You are used to upgrade you regularly on technical and design evolutions. You make things move forward.
- Be fluent in French and to have a good knowledge of English otherwise you’ll not be able to work on our projects.
We are proud of the warm, relaxed and friendly environment at In Fine Co-Creative Agency. Every team member has been chosen for their skills as well as for their ability to fit in with the team. What will make the difference is your talent, your social skills and your ability to generate creative and effective solutions within a defined project scope.
We offer a Full Time CDI, in a pleasant and young working environment based in Liège. We give importance to employee empowerment and autonomy. We make every effort to ensure that employees feel good and involved at In Fine. Come have a coffee with us along the Meuse. We'll discuss and learn from each other.
Send us your updated resume, as well as your cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our Website: www.infine.net